PDA

View Full Version : Hey NTRC....

knowse
09/15/2005, 11:06 AM
Remember your West KY cousins when setting meeting dates and times. I'd love to head over that way for a good meeting and could probably bring a few others with me, if the times were right.

I'm also looking to do some frag swaping if anyone is interested. I have a less than an inch toadstool leather, and a couple different colors of zoas to trade. I'll try to post some picts later today.

http://thumb12.webshots.com/t/51/51/1/98/12/451919812eCYrXZ_th.jpg

http://thumb19.webshots.com/t/53/53/1/97/19/451919719olhexw_th.jpg

foggy54
09/15/2005, 09:08 PM
It is hard to set a date and time to meet everyones needs. We are hosting meetings at members homes and are letting them (host) set a date and time they can live with. If you set a meeting time any earlier than 3:00, it pretty much shoots the whole day. Would like to see you at are next meeting if you get the chance to attend.

APFish
09/16/2005, 06:12 AM
Where are you located knowse?

ol'salty
09/16/2005, 08:12 AM
Our first meeting was held at 6:00PM and we found that it was a bad time for our fellow hobbyists to travel and return home late. We set the 3:00pm time to see how it would work out, but found out it broke up the whole day. Maybe a 4 or 5 pm meeting time frame will work out for our Kentucky friends...would love to have you attend!

Dave

knowse
09/16/2005, 09:57 AM
Hey guys,
I understand about setting meeting dates and times. I was pres of two diff. garden clubs and it can be a major pita. We found it easier to set a specific day of the month ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th (insert what ever day of week) of the month and a spec. time of day. It worked well for us and there wasn't any problems mainly because everyone knew when the next meeting would be. The 3'oclock time would have been great for us, as we could have hit the lfs before/after. I should have been paying more attention to you!!!

At any rate, if you can let me know somewhat in advance, I'll place some notices in the lfs's here (3 of them). There's a crapload of us located over here in Po'dunk, a little more than a hours drive. But it's as much a pain to get to Clarksville as it is to Bowling Green or Nashville. You just have to plan for a day of driving.

ol'salty
09/16/2005, 01:24 PM
Knowes; just keep watching the posts, and a time and date will be posted, plus, I'll sned e-mails out to everyone. Thanks for your interests.

jeff phillips
09/17/2005, 06:27 PM
would like to see all of you in our club maybe get our numbers up and become a large club and get more people interested in a wonderful hobby a salt water tank looks so much better than a fresh water tank and gets better compliments when someone sees it in your home jeff phillips