PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a complete SW aquarium kit...

chrisbenavides
09/14/2005, 12:19 AM
I have been looking like crazy and have gotten 1 offer in San Antonio to buy a complete SW aquarium. If you know anybody who will seel at a great price...let me know.....uf you all find anything in classifieds...let me know PLEASE.....I do need some direction in finding the best for my money....

Found one in Laredo, Texas ($500ish dollars complete 55g with some 40 pounds of live sand and some live rock, lights, Sea CLone Protien Skimmer, Wet/Dry Filter. Don't know if this should be my choice (Comes from a Pet Store).

Found one in San Antonio, Texas ($650 125g tank with skimmers, live rock and live sand, pumps, BUT NO LIGHTS)

Don't know what to do.....PLEASE recommend me an offer you all know of.

chrisbenavides
09/14/2005, 12:59 AM
I posted a picture of the 125g I 'm think of buying for $650 in my gallery.

chrisbenavides
09/14/2005, 11:52 PM
If you all no of anybody in South Texas who is selling a SW aquarium COMPLETE, let me know and post it right here. I'm from Laredo, and I am currently looking around. Laredo has proved to be a bad place for this hobby. I know I can buy most of everything online except the tank and stand, but if you all know of a complete package (including live sand and live rock, PLEASE do a post for me.

THANKS!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

chrisbenavides
09/15/2005, 06:36 PM
if a serious person wishes to sell a complete package....

contact me: chrisbenavides77@hotmail.com