PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still have freshwater tanks?

crpeck
09/09/2005, 11:40 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has a freshwater tank and would be willing to give a good home to a Cherry Barb and a really cute little Cori Catfish.

I have my old original 20 something gallon semi-hex with a matching stand that I would like to convert to my baby clown and frag tank. There are 2 fish left in there that have got to be SUPER hardy fish because I rescued that tank out of my teenage boy's room where they didn't get much care. I've got them all in nice conditions now, but I don't want them, I want their tank for other things. I've been trying to just not add more fish and wait for them to go their own way, but they seem determined to live forever.

No ... there is no way I could flush or freeze them.

Anybody????

Cathy

luckyfish
09/09/2005, 10:38 PM
Cathy,
I have a 55 gal planted tank. I bet they would think it's a great home. Respond or pm me to make the transfer.
Tim

crpeck
09/11/2005, 12:02 PM
Hi Tim,

I sent a PM ... did you get it?

Cathy

luckyfish
09/11/2005, 04:09 PM
Yes Cathy I got it. I'll be calling you soon.
TJC

luckyfish
09/11/2005, 09:43 PM
All fish and shrooms are aclimated and doing fine. Thanks.

crpeck
09/11/2005, 11:02 PM
Great news! Thanks for the update.

That little clown probably thinks he's lost in Alaska going from his 10 gallon baby tank to your 180. Did he find your other clown? And is that clown being nice?

Thanks for taking the barb and the Cory. He's a peppered Cory cat and they have them at Live Aquaria if you want more. Your large planted aquarium is SO much better for him!

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=935

Thanks again for taking them!

Cathy