PDA

View Full Version : New Member

letta
09/07/2005, 01:17 PM
HI.I am soooo glad to hear about you guys. :) I will be coming to the meeting tonighT. Anththing I should know about or bring?
Letta

tanglovers
09/07/2005, 01:21 PM
Hi and Welcome to the club!

Just bring ideas, we will be discussing our mission statement....what the motto of the club will be.

Also have a swap at the end of every meeting for livegoods and drygoods.

And why not grab a pic of your tank to show us!

See you later!

letta
09/07/2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks Tanglovers !! I will bring a picture of my tank. Do you mean I should bring some of my frags to swap?

letta
09/07/2005, 01:30 PM
Thank you Tang lovers.
I will bring a picture of my tank. Do you mean I should bring my frags to swap?
Letta

mudhauler
09/18/2005, 06:18 PM
Hi Letta, John here how's the nano coming? I'm sad for your little buddy at the store she doesn't want to go. I guess I'll be hanging around out in Zeeland now. Do you know of any other small stores like the Solomons? You probably won't read this for a month so see you at the next meeting.

letta
12/02/2005, 12:51 PM
John,
My nano tank is up and running. Just live sand and a few rocks are in it. I am having a problem with the skimmer. Its filling up with water (light green) every 24 hours, despite many adjustments.
I am now working on Monday nights so will not be able to come to meetings anymore.:sad2: Marc will be bringing some of my frags from time to time.
Solomon Sea's has been sold to someone in the area. So it will be up and running soon again I suppose. I will have to go and introduce myself one of these days.
My favorite Reef store is Chow Hound. Marc and Scott are so very nice and helpful. And they really know what they are talking about. I havent been to Zeeland in over a year.
Hope to see you one of these nights at Chow Hound.
Laurie

mudhauler
12/03/2005, 04:56 PM
Pretty fast response there Letta only 2 months ha ha! What will you be putting in the nano when you're ready? I was at Solomon's seas Saturday and Bob had everything torn down and was waiting for someone to pick it up. I made him a couple offers but he's stubborn and a lousy business man. I wished him well he's going to be living my dream soon. If you hear from them let me know.

letta
12/04/2005, 12:58 AM
Well 2 months is better than never LOL. Anyway I am sorry but I forgot that you said you had a message for me. Glad you answered back.:)
I am really interested in having some seahorses and pipe fishes in my nano tank. Right now I am doing my research on them. My nano is tall, rather than squat, so it would be good for sea horses. I bought it from Bob at Solomom Seas so you should know what it looks like. Got the skimmer thing figured out. There was a dead snail stuck in it. Its skimming like a dream now. I am so glad !!! But it took Marc from Chow Hound to come over to figure that one out !!!LOL
Well Bob and Janet sold there store on Sunday. I still havent been over there, maybe I will go tomorrow. Yea, Bob is stubborn,
I like Janet much better !!!! I shall miss her. But in the mean time, I will be helping her get her drivers lineces---sorry misspelled, I have had one to many Margarites-- I dont think I spelled that right either LOL.
Yes to Bob that is a dream, but to Janet its far from it !!!!! Living here is her dream. But she is getting excited about it now because Bob said they will adopt a child or 2 while they are there. Janet would so much love to be a mother.
Anyway John, please tell me about your tank. My E-mail is ladyleeta@sbcglobal.net.
I think we should get off this thread. Yes?
Laurie