PDA

View Full Version : thanks everybody!

hcs3
02/24/2002, 03:00 AM
another great meeting. thanks to everyone who made it!

it was good to meet a few new members. richard, ray, and mike, thanks for making the drive from springfield. hope to see you guys at a lot more meetings - perhaps even at Capitol Coral (http://www.capitolcoral.com) in the near future. audrey, a new face to everybody but me, thanks for volunteering to drive. hopefully our male-dominated club won't scare you away. i'll try to convince kim to join us more frequently :) david was also a new face for many. david, glad to have you as a neighbor. let's get together and do a frag trade soon. and last but not least, welcome to frank. frank, on behalf of many, allow me to say thanks for sharing the variety of algae. my refugium looks better already!

sorry to those of you who missed the road trip. it was a good time had by all, but IA was under staffed and had a fair amount of customers besides our group. it was probably a good thing that our number wasn't double the amount that showed up. hope to see y'all at the next meeting.

a special thanks to IA and especially mike for giving us the grand tour and personal attention. here's to a mutually profitable and long-term relationship in the future :beer:

anyone have any ideas for the next meeting? i'm thinking maybe we should all drive to mattoon and stare at brian's new, empty 550g tank :)

henry