PDA

View Full Version : help

reefgirl7
09/06/2005, 05:20 PM
Hello Im writting this thread for my wife who is reefgirl7, but anyway Im asking for anyone who may have any frags for sale........heres why, I just arrived home from Iraq last Tuesday and we when down to Tennesse to visit family for the weekend and when we retured lastnight we found that the lights, which were attached to a auto timer were still on and not only were they on but had been on for four straight days!!! Needless to say the almost 2500 dollars worth of coral my wife bought while I was deployed are all dead, along with a huge sebae anemone I bought her as an aniversary gift just before I left to Iraq :( As you can guess my wife is extreamly upset about it and even talked about getting out of reef keeping. And ontop of it all we just picked up or upgrade tank a 150 gal oceanic. If anyone has any frags please LMK we've got a lot of rebuilding to do. Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou

APFish
09/06/2005, 08:05 PM
So you are where? Anyway, I have some shrooms, and that is about it right now. I am still in the growing stage. But I am having a terrible time with shipping frags at the moment. Probably the heat.

Rob

ol'salty
09/06/2005, 08:09 PM
Rob, They are near St. louis (sp) at Scott AFB. I guess I will be the collection point until they get back down here. Or at least be the local contact.

Dave

reefgirl7
09/07/2005, 12:12 PM
Yes dad,you will be the collection point,Until we make it down....Thats if you dont mind us renting a space in your nice reef tank! Thanks for the offer APfish..how much will you be asking for the shrooms?

APFish
09/07/2005, 04:31 PM
Chrissy,

I am sure I will charge my usual rate. What does your Dad have? If it is OK with you, I will just find something in his tank to swap for it. We won't tell him of course.

Rob

ol'salty
09/07/2005, 04:41 PM
Of course I can't read...I don't have my glasses on. What ya'll say'n?

reefgirl7
09/07/2005, 05:46 PM
My dad has alot of nice corals!Im sure he will trade you something to get his dear sweet daughter some pretty frags.Has a nice sebae anemone too!I say just take a cooler to his house and do some shopping.I can give you his address if you like:D

loyalty
09/08/2005, 12:10 AM
i've got a smallish frag of orange zoas that are all yours

ol'salty
09/08/2005, 06:06 AM
loyalty; these aren't the ones (clearing throat here), you promised me is they?? J/K

Dave

reefgirl7
09/08/2005, 07:11 AM
well,Because of some issues with someone doubting our charactor in the St Loius forum,And starting a whole mess of non-sense.Our thread there was closed.so to keep this thread from being shut down to,If anyone has any frags that they would like to sell.Can you please pm me or ol'salty with any offers that you might have.I am having trouble resizing pics that I took of the tank.I would like to post before and after photo's.Can anyone give me advice on how to resize?I can usually figure it out on my own.Just having trouble with it this time-lol Thanks

knowse
09/15/2005, 10:59 AM
Chrissy,
I didn't see where anyone answered your q about downsizing picts.

On your editing software, you open a new blank photo, set your size in "s and 300dpi. Then insert the photo you want into that. The only problem I run into is that rc has such a small size limit.

You could always set up a free account at webshots and then thumbnail the picture in here. It's easier than it sounds, if I can do it anyone can.

How are thing progressing with your tank? And while I'm thinking about it, have you checked out zomania in St. Louis? They have some fairly reasonable prices from what I've seen.