PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, looking to buy a 55-75 gallon setup

nvillacci
02/23/2002, 07:38 PM
Hey guys remember me:)?! ANyways its income tax time, and along with buying an engagement ring:) Im looking to spend 500-900$ on a nice tank. Im new to the regular tank size experience, as my best tank is a 6 gallon bowfront. If anyone would be willing to help me out with finding good deals, or even better sell me a nice used setup Id be very grateful. Thanks!!

Nick

PS Brad, I never get the newsletters anymore:(

Brad Ward
02/24/2002, 10:46 AM
Nick,

Send me a e mail with your correct address. We have been sending them to the address you put on your application and it keeps coming back. I also tried to e mail you with the address you put on the app and it came back too. It's not because we haven't been trying.;) It all might be a moot point anyway as we have been putting the newsletter on line for the last 4 months anyway. You can catch up there.:D

Check out the trading post as well while you are there. I have seen several tank set ups go by in the past few months.

Good idea buying a tank before you get hitched. Afterwards, it gets tougher sometimes.;)

Brad

alf3482
02/25/2002, 02:03 PM
Hey Nick what's happen'en!!

reefmkr
02/25/2002, 03:48 PM
Nick,

Check out dallas news .

http://classifieds.dallasnews.com/cgi-bin/webads.cgi

If you need help moving the 75 let me know :D

BTW! come and check out my VHO....

nvillacci
02/26/2002, 09:34 AM
getting engaged soon and looking for a nice tank. So not much Rob:)

Nick

Water World
02/26/2002, 09:51 AM
Wow Nick your a brave man!! Taking on a wife and a marine tank at the same time.
I was at North Dallas Aquarium yesterday and they had some used tanks outside. You might call and see if they have a 75.
hth's
jimmy c.

reefmkr
02/26/2002, 10:23 AM
Nick,

Bill972 is selling 55g tank ,

http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=66868

you could come by any time just give me a call, I'll send you my cell # in PM...

Technobuyer
02/28/2002, 11:41 PM
If you are still looking a i got a std 55g with a pine stand and mostly complete pine DIY canopy I'll let go cheap. Just drop me a line!