PDA

View Full Version : Craig needs YOU!

bshumake
08/27/2005, 12:34 AM
:wavehand:
Hey everyone from the land of recent 2 time fatherhood! I made a little pilgrimage to Jacksontoday to hit up Craig for some corals and to pilfer whatever was left from his "Crazy Eddie" type 50% off sale. All I have to say is everyone in Tennessee and neighboring areas needs to go see Craig at Reef Down Under! I just knew that my going out there wouldn't have been as fruitfull as I was hoping since his sale has been going on for a while and I expected to see most everything picked over. Great Googah Moogah! Craig has got stuff all over the place! Either no-one can find the store or he had a huge stock of corals. I went in there and his tanks were still full of really nice specimens! I walked out with 3 bags full of stuff (I'm talking about the Target sized bags here folks!) and only spend $60!!! Get this: blue leg hermits and turbo snails... 50cents each; red leg hermits...$1.50; emerald crabs...$4; red prittle star...$7.50; live rock rubble...50 cents a pound! I got a 6" green turbin for $15!!! Anyone reading this seroiusly needs to go see Reef Down Under. And when your done there goto Below Sea Level in Humboldt. Its only about 15-20minutes down the road. Dave has some really great looking clams and stonies in the new set-up hes got out there! He's got Superman!!! Enought said!!
Thanks Craig for all the loot! I felt kind of guilty...untill I got everything home. That turbin looks freakin fabulous! The flower anemone is on a rock and i'm hoping my clowns find it in the morning. Its Christmas time in there for them. If their hosting tomorrow I'll get you a pic and I'll take 2 more!

Codeman00
08/27/2005, 12:39 AM
Barrett, Dave said I just missed you up at his place (apparently I got there right after you walked out the door.

Glad to hear you got a lot of cool stuff at the Reef Down Under!

Congrats on the 2 time fatherhood!

bshumake
08/27/2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks! So how much did you walk out with? I get paid this next week and plan on going back to finnish the pillaging! No news on the flower anemone yet. Its all happy where I put it but none of the clowns have noticed it.
Hey Craig, I'm thinking Tim is coming up today. Be stopped by last night after cards with the guys and was floored by the stuff i got.

bshumake
08/27/2005, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah, Susan just told me that what she really wants for the baby are ... corals, a chiller, and a new 240G tank.

luckyfish
08/27/2005, 06:46 PM
Raising that boy up right.
TJC

The Reef Down Under
08/28/2005, 07:46 AM
Hey barrett, your new one really needs that 240 i have, i hate to see a kid go tank hungry.

luckyfish
08/28/2005, 08:58 AM
I saw that 240 yesterday, he could easily live in it until he was ready for school.