PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Clean Up

cgries
08/25/2005, 10:18 PM
Hey there ACROS, the Tampa club is going to be a part of the Coastal clean up on September 17th and I wanted to invite any Orlando folks to come along. Here is what I have posted on the TBRC forum here on ReefCentral.
I have been emailing and working on getting our group registered for the Coastal Clean Up. For those of you who were unable to come to the meeting. The club is going to be a part of the Coastal Clean Up on Saturday, September 17th from 8:30-12:00. It is a event where you go to a local beach/coastline and clean it up. Being the responsible eco-friendly citizens we are, we thought it would be a good event to be a part of. At the meeting we had around 7 people said they would like to participate. If you weren't at the meeting but still would like to be a part of this event, post a reply so I can give a approximate head count to the organizers. You can also go check out their website at khcbonline.org . The director told me the list of locations will be up by the end of the week. So I will post more details as they are forthcoming.