PDA

View Full Version : etropicals

tcaquati
02/20/2002, 10:12 PM
Hey all,

We are back & we see that you are trying to get together anorder or etropiclas. For what it is worth we have credit coming from them. We got are stuff & it all looked great exceptthe cerith snails. That is where our credit can from. So what is everyonr looking to order??

Chad & Tina

Turf
02/20/2002, 10:34 PM
Well i'm mostly looking for inverts... several Scarlet hermits, several cerith i thought, some nassarius more so, some of those zebra hermits and maybe a fighting conch unless you guys have something aginst that.

mtellin
02/21/2002, 12:12 AM
So....did I read this right, Chad and Tina are buying for everyone then? :celeb1:

Turf
02/21/2002, 01:16 AM
Lets Celebrate!!!:celeb2: :celeb3: :celeb1:

mtellin
02/21/2002, 09:56 AM
Im sure since it will be free me and lunch will take some acro's monti's clams etc and turf would prob take some new lights :beer:

on a serious note: I dont think I will be ordering as Im planning up upgrading my skimmer and that will prob take most of my $$$. Unless I find a job soon (lol) then Ill buy a new coral to celebrate it hehe

tcaquati
02/21/2002, 11:14 AM
Nope no party on us, we have around $9 in credit no great amount. Rember we will hopefully be able to get better lighting, if we have the money.

Turf, i would skip the zebra hermits, they can get huge!!! Scarlet hermits are ok we have one that we got somewhere. The fighting conch's are wonderful, nassarius we don't see much so we take that as a good thing. We were happy with are order but kicking are ourselvels for ordering starfish. Missing our female randilli goby :mad:

rember mike is trying to give away his crabsof the hermit type:p

T&C

Turf
02/21/2002, 02:07 PM
well, if i did the order i think it would be the $50min for the build your own which includes shipping and box charge. What is this i hear about mike wanting to get rid of hermits?

mtellin
02/21/2002, 02:33 PM
I was thinkin of gettin rid of my hermits because Chad said he had plenty of snails he could hook me up with, and I would rather have snails than hermits. So if Chad gives me a bunch of snails, I'll give you a bunch of hermits, then you can give Chad a bunch of something and we'll have a 3-way trade. Other than that I have toadstool leather for you guys and if I remember right Chad said he wanted metallic green shrooms?

tcaquati
02/21/2002, 03:25 PM
I would rather have the leather than the mushrooms we have plenty of mushrooms.. Unless Turf has something then we are up for a 3 way trade :D

C& T

Turf
02/21/2002, 03:59 PM
Well Chad and Tina, I currently have about 45 mushrooms and about 9 species, I know, I know :bum: . Other then that I have a finger leather frag but that is about it. :idea: maybe I could sacrifice my want for a leather and C&T could take my toadstool frag? Just a thought. Hey C&T did you maybe want to get something with your store credit?

Turf
02/21/2002, 04:05 PM
oh ya and i guess i have a sea cucumber too. If you want that.

mtellin
02/21/2002, 05:00 PM
Dont worry Chad, my leater is big enough for both of ya to get a frag :smokin:

Turf
02/21/2002, 05:48 PM
on that note you guys just do you trade and let me know by tomorrow if you want anything from etropicals on the "build your own" package. Mike as soon as i break the $50 mark i can add your acro if you want but you would have to tell me which one exactly.

mtellin
02/21/2002, 06:34 PM
Chad - What type of snails are you going to be giving me? That way I can order a couple different types to add to this order and HERE (http://www.etropicals.com/images/stock/coral_acropora_sp.jpg) is a link to the acro I want, under coral packages its in the SPS column(obviously :p ) and its the first one, just called Acropora, like I said I'll prob order some snails(under 10.00 tho) just so I can hopefully get a diverse amount of snails in my tank and then you can have the crabs!

Turf
02/21/2002, 07:04 PM
Just so you know I found that "assorted Acropora Sp." and it was $45 shamolians... still want it? As for the snails that is fine, I got it worked out so that if you can get as many or as few as you want.:bum:

tcaquati
02/21/2002, 08:36 PM
We have 150+ strombus maculatus(a little conch species). mike did you ever decide how many you wanted? Lunch wanted 5. Don't know if turf wanted any? is what we have right now, still think we have baby astrea's but thay arn't near ready to go. If you would like my recamondations, narrsissus, cerith, & fighting conch are good. Trochus would be good if they have them.

T&C

mtellin
02/21/2002, 08:58 PM
Yikes, Im guessing that 45.00 acro is a little girthier than I need :) I'll pass on that, but I am gonna order 2 of 3 or 4 different kind of snails (prob wont spend over 10.00 tho) Not sure which ones, gotta do a little research first hehe

mtellin
02/21/2002, 09:40 PM
Ok Turf I hope you didnt order yet :rolleyes: I changed my mind *again* under farm raised corals, they have an absolutely beautiful gold birdsnest, captive grown under 4 vho's!!! That sounds like a winner to me, and its 30.00 which Im more willing to pay hehe And if fish also come with free shipping I might take two false perc's not positive on that yet (it will be my birthday present to myself thats how I justify it :D )

Turf
02/21/2002, 11:56 PM
Hey mike, there is a set box size i believe no mater how much you order it is still free shipping... and you have that birdsnest comming soon don't you, from LB? I told you wrong before about the Sump/Ref. I got to thinking about it and it is going to take me awile to set it up and then i'm leaving as soon as school gets out and leaving my tank for my friends to take care of:rolleyes: . So the conclusion i came to is that the sooner i can come pick it up the better that way i have plenty of time to let it set up and go through the blooms. Within two weeks would be prime. Sorry about the mix up.

mtellin
02/22/2002, 12:08 AM
I guess I didnt realize LB was still gonna order, I thought he was gonna go thru you, Im getting kind of confused here I dont know whos doing what :) When are you planning on ordering? and when is LB planning on ordering? try to message me before so I can get some of this straight and know whats going on :hammer:

Turf
02/22/2002, 12:09 AM
Hello C & T, now that you mention it I could probably use some of those. I'm going to be in Sioux Falls on Sunday afternoon.

Mike, forgot to finish my sentence... if it takes more then the box they normally use and we have to get a bigger one or anouther one we are charget the difference in box cost or cost of additional box. But the additional might cost shipping, i'll have to call and ask.Let me know what you want as soon as you can and i'll send you back a statement of potential cost.

Turf
02/22/2002, 12:14 AM
Sorry to do it this way but messenger is down. I'm ordering the "build your own" package from etropicals(inverts untill $50).
LB is still ordering those frags from that guy and I assume he sent you an e-mail about it. I talked to him tonight and he said he would wait untill I got this package in so that everything would settle down with new inverts. So he will order I assume in about anouther week, week and a half.

Turf
02/22/2002, 02:12 PM
This is what I'm getting in on Wednesday, if you want any of it let me know.
3 Fighting Conch $3.90 ea.
4 Scarlet Reef Hermit $2.00 ea.
5 Dwarf Zebra Hermit $1.20 ea.
11 Cerith $1.00 ea.
5 Nassarius $1.15 ea.

jeff23
03/12/2002, 05:45 PM
Did you guys ever go through with this order? I am thinking about placing one for some corals if anyone else is interested in jumping in. Just let me know. I would like to get it in this week and possibly do a Saturday delivery if that would work.

tcaquati
03/12/2002, 05:58 PM
Jeff,

Turf did make an order. but not sure if anybody needs anything. If you need something to help fill out the order let us know.

HTH
Chad & Tina