PDA

View Full Version : Test Kit Bits

SunfishFun
02/20/2002, 08:46 PM
Before I toss these odds and ends, I thought I'd see if anyone happened to need them:

1) FREE: complete Red Sea Nitrate II kit. Tons of tests left; this kit and I just did not get along.

2) Red Sea Ammonia kit - ran out of Reagent A, then switched brands. If you use this kit and have Reagent A, take the rest of my kit and you'll get more tests.

3) Salifert Calcium kit - lots of scoops of the violet indicator Ca-2 left, labeled Batch 1330. (Everything else was used up.)

If anyone can use any of the above, Email me or respond here and I'll bring it to the meeting.

See you there!

mcbaes72
03/06/2002, 03:40 PM
Wow, I didn't notice this thread before. I use Salifert's Ca test kit. If you still haven't tossed the extra Ca-2 regeant, I'll take it off your hands at this months meeting. But the mtg. place still hasn't been determined yet.

Let me know if you still have it. Thanks.

-Michael.

SunfishFun
03/06/2002, 09:29 PM
It's only the powder indicator, but I'll bring it to the next mtg for you Michael. You can even have the tiny spoon - good for feeding sea monkeys!

mcbaes72
03/07/2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by SunfishFun
It's only the powder indicator, but I'll bring it to the next mtg for you Michael. You can even have the tiny spoon - good for feeding sea monkeys!

Thanks for bringing it. I appreciate it. :)

-Michael.