PDA

View Full Version : LFS Sales

Jerry Gonzales
02/16/2002, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone,
I went to Mile High today and they are running a sale. 20% of all Kent supplies including salt. 200g reg. 49.99 comes out to 37.50$ + tax. I got a bucket of I.O. salt though for $39. It is the 200g plus a small Maxi Jet pump comes with it.:D All corals are 20% off also. Over at Oceans Apart they are running some specials this month. Green Chromis damsels $1.50, snails$.99 and if you are looking for a flame hawk $32 I think!! Ohh also at Mile high pepermint shrimp$3.85 each...... Take care Jerry

chess_wizard
02/17/2002, 08:00 PM
Oceans Apart sold out of the chromas very qiuckly. They had none left when I was there yestarday. The're getting another shipment of them t tuesday. I'm going to the place on thrursday to pick 8 of them up. save some for me! I'm also going to get 5 more astreas for my 5g. Cant beat the price! they have tones of astras in right now.

Jerry Gonzales
02/18/2002, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the info. I didn't have time to go yesterday for some chromi's. So I will go back in on wed. when they open. Hey!! if anyone is looking at getting a yellow tang, they have them at Mile High for $9.99. I think that is only good thru the President's day weekend.