PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for coming out to my meeting.

bubareefer
08/07/2005, 11:02 PM
Sorry I could post anything at the madisonreef website. I would just like to thank everyone for coming out. I had a good time and look foward to having anthor meeting once things grow out in my tank a bit and I have a few more fish. Hope everyone had fun and Nacy I hope the frags grow well for you.

~Don

klasiksb
08/08/2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks for hosting Don. We had a great time and I can't wait to see your tank a year from now.
Sheila

BraenDead
08/08/2005, 09:25 PM
You can't post on the MARS website? Curious as to why...

Bob

bubareefer
08/09/2005, 11:18 PM
The site won't let me log on. So I can't post anything. I have registered. Oh well. If anyone can help me let me know. Thanks Don

BraenDead
08/10/2005, 08:34 AM
I imagine the issue is related to the seperate logons throughout the site. If you registered for the 'members' section or for the 'gallery' section or signed up for the mailing list, none of these will let you log on to the forum. If you did indeed register for the forum and can not log on, email me at bob@madisonreef.com or PM me the username and I can get you setup.

If you have any other questions or problems with the website, let me know and I can help you out.

Bob

bubareefer
08/13/2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the info I got the site to work for me. I didn't register for the forms.