PDA

View Full Version : anyone need some macro algae?

bigdaddyadam
08/03/2005, 01:37 PM
I just recieved my Tang Heaven from ipsf.com . there is a good bit more here than I really need. there are two kinds of very nurtitious macro here: Ulva and Gracilaria. If anyone is interested, these are the natural food for Tangs in the wild.

PM me if you want some, all you have to do is pick it up in Bowling Green. A small frag would be nice, but not required.

hllywd
08/03/2005, 08:43 PM
I'd love to have some but won't have a chance to get to BG until Saturday evening. Would that work for you?
Thanks, Tim

bigdaddyadam
08/03/2005, 10:57 PM
I feel kinda bad now. but I had no place to put the extra so I took it up to Gary's. I gave him the extra and he put it in his macro tank with the caulerpa. I am sure it will be in there for a while since most people won't even know what it is. the gracilaria is a fine branching red stuff, my tang seems to like it. the most annoying thing is Gary didn't even say thanks or anything, he almost seemed annoyed that I even brought it in, sometimes I don't know why I even bother with LFS at all.

selgado
08/04/2005, 12:16 AM
Gary's been on some pretty serious pain killers the last week or so, he messed up his foot and ankle pretty bad. If you know him well and watch closely, he seems kinda out of it.

bigbenji
08/04/2005, 04:30 AM
He just said "Hi" to me the last time I was in, and walked right by me to the area behind the tanks. It was almost as though I ticked him off somehow. I didn't notice whether he was limping or not, but he definately wasn't himself.

hllywd
08/04/2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks anyway big I, I have a big day coming up Saturday anyway and going to Indy Sunday. Probably could have made time but it's something I don't need to worry about now.
Tim