PDA

View Full Version : Blue Acro at LFS

sod
02/14/2002, 07:10 PM
Just wanted everyone to know little shop had a large blue acro for 79- and i know alot of people are looking for that color. it is a solid teal or torquoise base with a light blue polyp. the also had a large purple acro selling for 99 and smaller ones for 79. The also had small 1 in clams for around 29. I didnt have the cash or the time to get it but i wanted to inform everyone.

moe_k
02/14/2002, 09:02 PM
Wow. :eek2:
Pricey, but whoever buys it - I WANT A FRAG PLEASE! :D

Mike Accardi
02/15/2002, 08:39 AM
SOLD !

sod
02/15/2002, 02:55 PM
Did you buy it or are you going to buy it? i know Mike Roby was going to buy it this morning.

Mike Accardi
02/15/2002, 03:01 PM
I picked it up last night from Little Shop of Pets.

He still had a couple of really nice vibrant wild purple acros
left. He also had some awesome fish too.

Sorry Mike !

Did you get your MH lighting yet ?

sod
02/15/2002, 05:44 PM
Do i get a finders fee. j/k i was goiung to have tom hold it for me but i though that would be cheating. That is the most beautiful acrp i have ever seen. To bad i could never keep it but i know people who will knock on you door.

mikeroby1969
02/15/2002, 06:46 PM
Its Ok Mike... I just want a Frag... PLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

I did get my MH lighting.. I also got a Calcium Reactor.. I am still Dialing it in but it is coming...

Give me a yell when you frag that thing... I am sure I have something that you dont!!! Check out the Orange Cap that reeflady got from me... Orange Capricornis (http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=432565)

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Accardi
02/16/2002, 12:43 PM
Mike, it could be months before that coral has grown
enough to frag it. We'll see !

Sod, It was strictly dumb luck on my part that I visited
Little Shop of Pets at the right time to snag that coral !

mike

sod
02/16/2002, 10:16 PM
I will try to post the more spectactular ones in the future. I was surprised it was there and even more amazing that it came as a regular acro.good luck with it i will talk to you all in a week or so.

FYI They did have this one rock that had a cool gray stony coral on the base with a huge leather on top of it.