PDA

View Full Version : My wife won't be thrilled but

ReefDoggie
02/14/2002, 02:32 PM
Because it's Valentine's Day and my wedding anniversary, I wanted to let the whole world and our new friends of "The Boston Reefers" know how much I Love my wife Melinda!

Photos of our Las Vegas wedding
http://www.geocities.com/bostonreefer

On a side note I have an offer for members without a digital camera.

I would be happy to take photos of their tanks for them along with providing them a CD of the photos (up to an hours drive from Haverhill, MA).

I have put a sample of a photo on my site so you can see the output from my camera (it's a large file to download).

What's in it for me?

Nothing more than making new friends and learning about the hobby. I'm in the process of setting up a 120 gallon tank and it would help me to see how others have set up theirs.

Thanks,
Bob Altman
(ReefDoggie)

ReefDoggie
02/14/2002, 02:52 PM
Love you too but boy am I embarrassed right now (Melinda speaking).............

Happy Valentine's Day to all... :love2:

ReefLady
02/14/2002, 05:15 PM
Okay....so.....in the photos of the wedding, where you say "I love her", are you referring to your wife or the motorcyle? JUST KIDDING! :cool:

I always refer to my husband's Harley as his "first wife". LOL

Anyway....Happy Anniversary to you both! Congratulations!

Haverhill...wow, my old "stomping grounds" (grew up in Merrimac, MA).

>clink< ~~ Toast to you!

joecancer
02/14/2002, 11:22 PM
hey guys happy anniversary!!:D just wanted to tell you i love your dogs! they are beautifull. the drawings of the reef room are really neat, what did you use to design that?

ReefDoggie
02/17/2002, 12:23 PM
The software that I used is a Mechanical CAD Software called Pro/Engineer. www.PTC.com
It's not really for designing your basement, but it works really well and is very accurate.
Thanks for your comments.