PDA

View Full Version : Tanks for sale (300g and 60 cube for prop/clam)

bkwudzjeep
07/30/2005, 11:00 PM
I have 2 tanks for sale. One is a 300 gallon and the other is a 60 gallon prop/clam tank (scroll down if not interested in 300).

I had these up for sale a while ago, and ran out of time to sell, but now they have to go....as much as I hate to get rid of them.

==============================================

The first tank I have is a 300 gallon (pics in my gallery.......I bought it used and my guess is it is about 8 years old ( but I honestly don't know). It is currently not drillled, and I don't think it can be.

The tank glass and is 8'x2'x2.5' tall. It may actually be a bit shy of 300 gallons because it is a flat back hex, so having the corners cut off probably takes away some water volume.

It is more of a piece of furniture than it is a tank.... I am looking for $875 o.b.o. for the tank, custom solid oak stand and trim, and plumbing (all 1.5" with a clear PVC swing check valve) and a few reducers at the tank. I can throw in a few buckets of crushed coral if interested. I am selling because I just don't have the time to set it up right, and I just moved and just don't have the space. It is still at my old house. Tank has been sitting in my living room, empty for a little over a year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The 60 gallon cube is glass and 36x36x~12".

I am looking for $450 o.b.o. for the tank, stand, and a lumenarc III reflector (perfect for this tank). Stand is angle iron and fits the tank perfectly. There is no cover for the stand, but it could be skinned pretty easily.

E-mail me if you want pics (don't forget to include your e-mail address :) )

==============================================

I am located in South Lakeland, Polk County, FL.

If you have any other questions....just let me know!! I need these out.