PDA

View Full Version : Red Sea Mimic Blenny

sheni_angel
02/14/2002, 12:59 AM
:D :D :D Does anybody have one of these guys? I think they look like they'd be so much fun to have and I want to know if they're hard to find. :wave:

OJsreef
02/14/2002, 02:37 AM
Very hard to find indeed. LFS I worked at got stuff trans shipped, and employies get stuff at cost if you add something to the shoping list. I've been looking for Esseious Gravieri (sorry about spelling) for four years. I was one missed shipment away from having a pair for $17 each (retail was $75) , our lot got sold to someone else. BASSTRICHES:furious:
Someday I'll get a pair!!!

sheni_angel
02/14/2002, 02:58 PM
Oh, I really would like to get a hold of one of those someday! What a bummer for you.... 4 years now? Well, good luck to you and myself someday!! Let me know someday if you get yours and an extra! (ha).:rollface: :bounce2: :rollface: :dance: :rollface:

hcs3
02/14/2002, 04:46 PM
Ecsenius gravieri

as noted above, they are hard to find.

make sure you don't get tricked into buying the fish they mimic, Meiacanthus nigrolineatus aka fang blenny.

HTH

henry

sheni_angel
02/15/2002, 02:32 AM
Thanks for pointing that out! You're right, I'll have to have the genus/species written down or definately memorized! I'd be so disappointed to get the wrong fish!:sad1: :crazy1: :fish1: