PDA

View Full Version : Frag Trades at Next Meeting?

ATLANTIS
02/13/2002, 09:02 PM
Hi Folks,

I am a little surprised this hasn't been brought up yet... but ..

As always... I am looking for SPS (that wasn't to recently caught)

I have lots to trade....

volk23
02/14/2002, 11:14 AM
I need some colorfull soft corals, but all i have to trade is blue mashrooms and maybe snails...

BORECKI
02/14/2002, 11:08 PM
I remember somebody asking if I had any more limpets. I'll bring in a few more.
Boris.

Rovert
02/15/2002, 01:22 PM
Brian, I can frag off some more of that 'white-acro' if you want it. You know... the stuff that went RTN on you. I think Jim had some in his tank, if you recall. I'll do it today, so that it has a chance to settle in at least 48 hours before being transported.

jimroth
02/15/2002, 02:04 PM
Hi Guys,
I think the "white acro" could turn PINK under the right conditions. It's tan-going-pink in my tank already, I think if some other parameter were changed it would go all pink!

Rovert
02/15/2002, 02:37 PM
Jim, I was totally jealous when I saw yours. For some reason, mine is a rust color under the AB 10K lamps. Wierd.

Nagel
02/16/2002, 11:16 AM
Yuri
Bring a blue mushroom or two, I'll bring an orange kenya tree frag for ya.

Also got your ministars in mind, and I HAVE the tupperware containers this time :)

Boris
I'd love one more of the limpets. I put all three in the 75, and only see one usually early morning or late late night long after the lights are out. I'll bring a few of my strombus macculatus for ya.

Brian
I'll be bringing your purple tipped acro, you surprise me...

I have one more kenya tree frag I will bring. That's about it for my offerings right now, though I'm dilligently working on creating more frags. Next month I may have some tan acro (wild colony that developed RTN forcing me to frag it all), and some more of those orange polyps :) But we'll see, I fragged the acro last night and want to wait to see how it handles the massive fragging before trading pieces away.

Malcolm_C
02/25/2002, 01:21 PM
I have a neo green Acapora to trade, I'll trade for any colorful SPS or lps.

ATLANTIS
02/25/2002, 10:24 PM
Just A note Mad...

this thread is from the last neeting

we will prolly have another swap thread before the next meeting

Malcolm_C
02/26/2002, 09:13 AM
cool, thanks