PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming NVR Meetings

mothra
07/21/2005, 09:34 AM
We've got a few topics planned for the upcoming months, here's a quick preview:

July 30th: Steve Robinson speaking about the fish collecting business.

August 27th: Elizabeth Norsworthy speaking about seahorses.

September 24th: Lak Sipha guides you though DIY moonlights.

October 29th: Election of Board Members / Meeting Topic TBA

As you can see we have a few things on the calendar. I wanted to note that October is when we hold elections for the BOD positions. This way it is not during the holiday months, and will give anyone coming in/leaving a couple of months to make the transition before the new year. We know from our last survey that a few of you have expressed interest in being on the BOD. Feel free to check out our bylaws (http://nvreefers.org/other_files/bylaws2-0.pdf) article VII and VIII for more specifics.

Happy Reefing,
Jacob

lanxang
07/21/2005, 10:16 AM
DIY moonlights (blue led)/nightlight (red led)

GreshamH
07/22/2005, 03:55 AM
Steve just got back today from a collection trip in Baja, I'm sure he'll share some stories with us from it :D

lanxang
07/22/2005, 09:35 AM
Can't wait

mothra
07/22/2005, 09:46 AM
I wish I could make the meeting, but I will be fishing in Baja (with rod & reel, not nets :) )

Gresham - See Scott about your pickling lime, I asked him to distribute it from the case I ordered and collect the cash. Any of our board members can point him out, he should be the one doing most of the speaking.

plankton
07/25/2005, 01:25 AM
Ha ha.

Gresham - Have Steve's number and will call him Monday night (since he's back) to chat about the 7/30 meeting...

Scott