PDA

View Full Version : South Down Sand In Western New York ?????

KBCobra
02/11/2002, 06:58 PM
I need about 350-400lbs of this stuff to help a friend fo mine setup his tank,and in anticiaption fo another tank setup in the next month. Anyone know any stores that are carrying this now, I already called home depot in lockpot,clarence, and amherst ...

Anyone >?

Thanks,
Pat

cperson
02/11/2002, 08:38 PM
Pat,

As of Jan 25 there was a reported 1.5 pallets of 50 lb bags at the Eastview Home Depot (Eastview mall, Victor NY - near Thruway exit 45). It's kind of a drive, but if you need it...

BTW does KB mean Keith Black? And is that a Ford or an AC replica?

saltwaterfishlover
02/11/2002, 09:07 PM
I was in HD in victor last week and bought 150 they reportedly in inventory had 90 bags so hopefully should have the 7-9 you want

I might be taking a trip to pets plus in lockport this weekend maybe can work something out... i think they were 50 lb bag @ 4.60

ToddsReef
02/12/2002, 08:45 AM
I was at the HD in Eastview last Friday and they have a whole pallet of it but I would call ahead and tell them you are coming as the pallet is raised and they will need to get a lift to get it down. It's in the garden center. When you go in the front door hang a right (to garden center) and walk until you hit the wall and hang a left. It's about 3/4 of the way down on the right. Good luck.

Todd

KBCobra
02/12/2002, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, I was able to get Menne Nursery in Tonawanda New York to order a skid @ 4.00 a bag. Should be in Tuesday of next week. I spoke for 400lbs so there is 2400lbs left...

swfishlover - making the trip all the way out just to come to Pets Plus ? They have a great rose anenome there right now but they wont sell it.

cperson - its a 94 Ford Cobra (not the AC style), and the KB stands for Kenne Bell as in Kenne Bell Supercharged.

Thanks again for the replies guys.