PDA

View Full Version : this is great stuff! gets rid of all algae fast - took 1 week to clear up my slime

fantasticfish
07/19/2005, 10:41 AM
Marine SAT - go to scales and tails or fish safari and get it. Its great. Just dose when it tells you do, and don't think one dose will just do it. After 1 dose I saw my red slime going away and then after 3 more it was all the way gone. That was a year ago and my tank is fully matured and doesn't need any stuff like that. But I also recomend lots of water flow get a strong filter and a few powerheads, and point one up and point one down. This creates a nice little current that curculates everywhere. Plus at night you can see lots of ripples in the water b/c the stronger the top is agitated the prettier that wil become and the more light that will be brough to the corals.

The Shrimp X
07/21/2005, 10:26 AM
Have tried it, it worked very slowly, but didnt do any thing to my hair algea, bubble algea, and few others, its kinda pricy, from what i remember, but otherwise, when i used the phos guard, and marine sat to gether, hair algea stareted to die off.

fantasticfish
07/21/2005, 08:58 PM
mine just died off naturally from skimming and the other algeas just growing on top of it.

WantaBeReefer
07/22/2005, 05:43 AM
Nice to see someone else from Suffolk up here. Thanks for the product report.

fantasticfish
07/24/2005, 09:52 PM
^_^

The Shrimp X
07/24/2005, 10:51 PM
oggady boogady booo, lol ya im happy im not the only one in suffolk too.