PDA

View Full Version : Feedback For DSB1829

fingerwrinkles
02/11/2002, 01:41 PM
We recently visited Doug and his wife to pick up a couple corals purchased over this forum. Upon arriving I was very impressed by Doug's sophisticated and beautiful setup which is populated with a wide variety of very healthy corals and fish. The items we got were excellent specimens -- much larger than expected for a very reasonable asking price.

I would certainly encourage anyone considering a trade or purchase with Doug to go ahead and do it, as you'll likely be extremely pleased with the transaction. Doug, many thanks for your hospitality and do keep us in mind in case you decide to thin out that SPS forest of yours!

Chaotic Reefer4u-old
02/11/2002, 09:32 PM
i also recently cruised over to doug's crib! and to my amazement:eek2: doug's set-ups are phat! :eek1: very nice and healthy corals and phish. i would encourage everybody to deal with my boy doug!:D he's a legitimate reefer!:hammer: when i cruised over there my reefing buddies setups were in immaculate conditions! i just thought i would share my experiences about dealing with doug! keep up the good work my good reefing buddy:thumbsup: Carlos!

ez042873
02/12/2002, 01:21 AM
I recently purchased a complete pfo lighting setup from Doug and everything was as promised. Great condition and perfect working order. I also had to chance to checkout his setups and was very impressed by them. He is a legitimate reefer. Very knowledgeable.

I would encourage anybody to buy or trade with Doug. You won't be disappointed.

Wilson