PDA

View Full Version : August meeting.

Rendos
07/17/2005, 07:11 PM
Is tentatively scheduled in Memphis. Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 6:00 PM. Topic is filtration for the marine and reef aquarium.

Also, the September meeting will be Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 4:00 PM at The Reef Down Under in Jackson, TN. Topic is making your own base rock. Charley Schumaker will give a demonstration. This is going to be our end of Summer Party. Craig is grilling burgers and hot dogs...so don't eat before you come to the meeting.

just dave
07/18/2005, 12:02 AM
What's tentative about it?
Check your inbox.

Rendos
07/19/2005, 12:27 PM
The meeting is officially set for Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 7:00 PM at Kermit's Reef in Cordova, TN.

Take I-40 to exit 16. Go east on Germantown Rd. until you get to Macon Road. (on the left you will see O'Charley's on the corner) Turn left on Macon Rd. Go to the first stop sign and turn left. Go to the next stop sign, and turn right. About 1/2 mile down you will see a small shopping center (strip mall) on the right. Kermit's is in that shopping center.

Topic will be "Effective methods of filtration for the marine and reef aquarium. Which is right for you?"

Dave will have several different types of filters available for viewing. I will try to explain as much as possible about each type of filter in a short amount of time.

Please think of other topics you would like to see covered in future meetings. Also...since we are trying to alternate meeting places between Jackson and Memphis, please think about places we can have future meetings. August is Memphis (Kermit's), September is Jackson (Reef Down Under), October will be Lexington (Charley Schumaker's house).

dzones
07/19/2005, 01:48 PM
Cool, with a 7pm time I may be able to make it AND see Kermits "New Look" all at the same time!!
Nice

Thanks to Dave for Hosting it!!!

Rendos
08/11/2005, 10:22 AM
Bump...just a reminder about the August meeting.