PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Meeting

Below Sea Level
07/14/2005, 09:03 PM
Thought I would change my name to make it easier to identify me.

Also anyone needing directions to the store for Saturday's meeting..here is the way from Memphis (I-40)

From Memphis take the I-40 right to Jackson. Exit off # 80B which will be the 45 Bypass North to Humboldt. Follow for about 15 Minutes, along the way you will go through north Jackson, A small township called 3-Way, Small airport on right side. Do not take the first exit to Humboldt. Instead drive till your first set of lights at Highway #152 (You will see a Deerfield Inn on the right) TURN LEFT HERE.
Follow about a mile until your first set of lights. You will see a Park on the left with a field artillery gun on the corner. TURN RIGHT HERE.
Travel through 2 sets of lights (very close together) On your right you will see a very long brick factory called Wilson Golf Ball Manufacturing Plant. Follow until the end of the fence of that building and you will see a small street on the right called DUNGAN (our sign is also on that corner). TURN RIGHT HERE. Immediatley after turning you will see a small strip mall on your right. We are the last store in that strip mall.
If you have any problems enroute and have a cell phone please call me at (731) 784-1976.

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone there!!

The Reef Down Under
07/14/2005, 09:15 PM
Hey Dave, do you need anything for the meeting? Drinks food ect...

Below Sea Level
07/15/2005, 12:22 AM
I am gonna definately have sodas and coffee. I was gonna put out some potato chips and maybe another snack but that is all I was planning. Most people probably will have just eaten supper prior I would imagine.
If you wanna bring something though I certainly would not stop ya!
Thanks for the offer!
Dave

bshumake
07/15/2005, 05:57 AM
Oh Dave, I have been meaning to ask this but kept forgetting. For those of us who are bringing corals... will there be a tank set up to put them till we get to fragging them? I am bringing a couple of pieces and worry that they might get cold.

Below Sea Level
07/15/2005, 07:17 AM
I will have something setup for you. Good thing you mentioned it.
Dave

bshumake
07/15/2005, 08:46 AM
OK, not to get you ****ed at me, but when I say a couple I mean a handful....or at least 2-3 BIG pieces. Like softball size. And some smaller pieces. Basically I'm using this to thin out my stock and who better to share it with than my homies in the JAMRAC pack. Dizzow to da wizzow!

Rendos
07/15/2005, 09:32 AM
Barrett...you are one funny mofo. Fashizzle my nizzle.

just dave
07/15/2005, 10:05 AM
Get some of those pants duck hunters wear. They have water tight pockets. Just don't sit down. Though ,I'm sure many people would be a bit leary of anyone offering up a frag while reaching into their pants but I'm sure you could pull it off.:p

luckyfish
07/15/2005, 10:37 AM
I think it's dangerous use the phrase "you could pull it off" around Barrett.

just dave
07/15/2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by luckyfish
I think it's dangerous use the phrase "you could pull it off" around Barrett.

He is a big guy. However,that would mean larger pockets for more frags.:D

If he shows any anger I'll just whisper to his wife how much this hobby is really costing. :eek:

bshumake
07/15/2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by just dave
If he shows any anger I'll just whisper to his wife how much this hobby is really costing.
Thems killin' words there! :hammer:

You coming Saturday Just Dave?

And to everyone, I was hoping to be able to give everyone something of my frags...but if 30 people show up...

just dave
07/15/2005, 10:58 AM
...but if 30 people show up...

......bigger pants.

I've played around with the idea of going but certain issues get in the way. One of which is I start inventory this weekend. So the :hammer: doesn't sound bad at all.

Below Sea Level
07/15/2005, 03:18 PM
Well if all the new members and the already joined show up, plus I know of about 4-6 that are coming to sign up, This should get us close to about 40 people...

cschumaker
07/15/2005, 09:43 PM
I'll bring my camera too Richard. LOL Looks like there will be quite a few photos for the member section, and I figure I'll get some of the meeting too.

cschumaker
07/15/2005, 11:40 PM
And in case anyone forgot, the meeting is at 6PM