PDA

View Full Version : I'm am so happy for my bro!!!

predatorpassion
07/14/2005, 09:15 AM
Okay here is the thing... ever since like 8 yrs ago... when we first had a 15 gallon freshwater aquarium and walked into corals and reefs... Cody has loved puffers especially porcipine puffers... and finally 8 yrs later he has a

dogface with a lot of gold = spot

medium sized dogface aka the retarded lard from aquarium oddballs :p

porcipine puffer=porky

so he has his puffers and I have my lions :D

TheMcs
07/14/2005, 11:50 AM
Sweet combo, one day we hope to have a tank that can house a puffer. So much personality they are hard to pass up.

oddballs
07/14/2005, 07:44 PM
Well Shane I have to say that I'm extremely happy for Cody as well. I doubt that I would have sold the "Retarded Lard" to anyone other than Cody. I wanted him to have his fav fish. Not to mention that the porky was supposed to go in my new zo tank but I let that one slide too. Infact my puffer "Harry"and the "Lard" were good friends. They liked to hang out and sleep together and I'll have to say that Harry seems a little depressed now that his good friend has gone to live at Cody's. But he'll get a new friend soon! See the ultimate sacrifice. Congratulations Cody and don't forget to bring us pics of our old friends.

predatorpassion
07/14/2005, 10:31 PM
oh yeah... the lard aka dog :) porky actually seemed to be happier and start eating because he was there...