PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who donated to the auction - Please Read

Reef-lite
02/10/2002, 02:22 AM
First of all, on behalf of the BRC, I just want to give you guys a big "Thank you" for your generosity. The auction was absolutely crazy but it turned out to be a terrific success. I'm making it a policy not to post club finances in the forum, but I will say that you guys did good! Real good!! I'll provide a full accounting at the next meeting.

I've listed all of the donors below and the item(s) they donated. I intentionally left out the dollar value that we got for each item. Like I said before, I want to keep this out of the forum, but I will give out the complete list at the next meeting. Please make sure that if you donated an item, that you are on the list below. As you can see, there were a couple of items with anonymous donors. Also, if I spelled your name incorrectly, please let me know. You can PM me with any corrections at reefcentral or send me an e-mail at jim_reefer@hotmail.com. We want to give you credit for the items you donated so please speak up. Once we get set-up as a non-profit, we'll be able to send you the necessary receipt for tax deductions. Thanks again.

First Last Item Donated
Charlottle Hanks Hairy mushrooms
Ed Ryan Macro algae
Ed Seung Macro algae
Greg Hiller Skimmer
Greg Hiller Leather
Howard Mandelcorn Red mushrooms
Jim Nguyen Tubeastrea
Jim Godfrey GSP
Jim Godfrey Muxhrooms
Jim Godfrey Anthelia
Joe Scavo Serpent star