PDA

View Full Version : Club sponsors...

Rendos
07/11/2005, 05:43 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our club sponsors.

We have 3 local pet shops:

Below Sea Level in Humboldt, TN.
Kermit's Reef in Cordova, TN.
and new this month...
The Reef Down Under in Jackson, TN. (Welcome)

We also have a few online sponsors:

Oceansmotions.com
Reeftek.com
MyReefCreations.com
PremiumAquatics.com
DrsFosterSmith.com
and Kent Marine

I hope all our members remember to visit these fine businesses that are supporting our club. If you own a shop or online business that would like to sponsor our club, please contact me.
rendos@jamrac.org

Richard

bshumake
07/11/2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Thats great and all Rich but lets get down to what we all really want to know. What discounts are we getting from these fine establishments? :bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:

Rendos
07/11/2005, 06:47 PM
You will have to ask them. I don't want any animosity between stores because one is giving a bigger discount or whatever. They are all offering discounts, but it is not my place to say how much.
Just be glad they are giving us a discount. I know I am.

bshumake
07/11/2005, 07:33 PM
For sure. And thanks to all the sponsors. Now I actually have more places I can actually go to to get fish, corals, etc. I was just stuck to Kermits and Something fishy. I had no idea that Below sea level and Reef down under even existed. Roadtrips to Jackson are more do-able than trips to Nashville!

cschumaker
07/11/2005, 07:39 PM
Best part is that these are the places I buy from already LOL

just dave
07/12/2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by bshumake
I was just stuck to Kermits .....

Don't you hate that? I know I do. I'm stuck to that place every day.
I hope these clubs take off. I'm tired of being stuck with the same customers.:eek: :p

dzones
07/13/2005, 02:20 AM
LOL!

bshumake
07/13/2005, 06:42 AM
I didn't mean it to sound bad Dave. Its just nice to have a variety every now and again. When you have the same day after day after day...wait, I'm married. You would think one store would be enough for me :fun1:

just dave
07/13/2005, 09:41 AM
I know you didn't. I was just playing.