PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have WeldOn or know where to get it?

OscarBeast
07/08/2005, 11:04 AM
Hey everyone. I was curious if someone here messes with DIY acrylic stuff. I got a AquaC Remora Pro from a buddy of mine and the collection cup got broken up a bit around the top. Nothing major, but I understand that WeldOn is a bit expensive since it is typically bought in bulk, and if I am going to blow anything major for a few dabs of glue, I will just go ahead and order a new collection cup for $40.

So I was wondering if someone that has this stuff could help me out, or if you know anywhere in Tulsa that sells small cans? I am really not that cheap, but I just don't want to order a gallon of this stuff when I only need a couple of drops. LOL

Travis L. Stevens
07/08/2005, 11:11 AM
I have some that I order online. It was a large amount for something that is almost the thickness of water. Chris4693 (or something like that) in COMAS does a lot of acrylic and so does Bobby here in OMAS, but I don't know his screen name or if he is on RC. If I was local, I would just bring you some, but Stillwater is a pretty far drive.

OscarBeast
07/08/2005, 11:40 AM
I appriciate that. :) No worries though; I found someone that carried it in tubes and in 4oz cans here in Tulsa (Tulsa Plastics Company). Thanks for the reply though!

jokeloma
07/08/2005, 03:37 PM
Plastic engineering

GSerg2
07/08/2005, 03:40 PM
Plastic Supply and Engineering is where I get all my stuff.