PDA

View Full Version : Big Sale

jjmcat
07/06/2005, 10:50 PM
RR and oddballs are having big sales this weekend. If you spend 40 bucks at RR and take your reciept to oddballs you can get an extra 10% off.Thats awsome when two lfs can pull together just like comos and omas are doing. Im going to the bank for a small loan so I can spend $$$$$$$$ cant wait to see what RR has. I know oddballs has tons of new zoas.My two favorite lfs what more could a small boy ask for.

Thanks guys for making it easy on the cheaper reefer.

Travis L. Stevens
07/07/2005, 09:07 AM
I saw some of the zoos there the other day and I had to pick some up. I finally got my first set of blue zoos and some safecracker looking ones. Both are doing great. Even the safecrackers have a couple polyps that are morphed into green.

For those that wonder why AquaOdd is such a great store, you can't beat the type of customer service he gives (though there are some that are just as good). When me and my wife went in there, the first thing he thought about was that he had a single christmas tree worm for Sonya. This floored me with amazement. Since it was usually me in there looking and buying and talking, I would have expected him to remember something that I said because I'm there rather often. Only occasionally Sonya goes in, and then she barely says anything about what she really likes. Sonya can be kind of shy and quiet at times. But Scott picked up on this, overheard her talking about christmas tree worms, and found something perfect just for her. Now if that isn't awesome customer service, I don't know what is.

keckles
07/07/2005, 03:13 PM
Oddballs' zoas :inlove:
Somebody pick me up a nice frag from Oddballs, I don't think I will be able to make it in there this Saturday ;)

TheMcs
07/07/2005, 03:23 PM
What else could you possibly be doing?

Travis L. Stevens
07/07/2005, 04:08 PM
Do I get an additional 10% for bringing you some :lol:

TheMcs
07/07/2005, 05:45 PM
I heard if you are a member of both OMAS & COMAS, the two 10% discounts cancel each other out...

keckles
07/07/2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by TheMcs
What else could you possibly be doing?

I thought you said you needed help moving your collection of backstreet boys memorabilia to make room for your new tank? :D

Originally posted by TheMcs
I will donate my 10% to Travis

Okay, if that is what you want. :confused:

jjmcat
07/07/2005, 10:00 PM
I did say the sale was on the zoas only.Went by tonight and he had even more zoas.He had about 60 frags.

Travis L. Stevens
07/08/2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by keckles
......Somebody pick me up a nice frag from Oddballs....

I will try but I don't know if he will like that. I might be able to talk him out of a finger. I hear those oddball finger "leathers" grow fast. :lol:

zoomfish1
07/08/2005, 03:51 PM
I went by oddball's today, he has some incredible zoo morphs. All on sale. The 10% off goes for all his livestock too!! Between RR and AO, I think I'll follow everyone to the bank. This will be a super weekend to shop the LFS. Of course, as always, this is only my opinion, and I'm usually wrong. At least, that's what the better half believes.