PDA

View Full Version : Fresh pics!

ReeferMac
02/08/2002, 07:09 AM
Thanks to Chucker for lending me his digicam... hope to have the site updated one of these days... anyway, here's some fresh pics:

http://reef.myip.org/2.7.02/

Big and small for you dial-up *****'s.
Don't have any images of the "Coral Wars" just yet... there was no activity last night so nothing but some skeletal area's to photograph. Hoping for round two either tonight or over the weekend. Should have some nice shots of the feeding polyps on these guys as well, if Chucker'll let me keep the camera until Monday ;-)

- Mac
:smokin:

Playfair
02/08/2002, 08:43 AM
Lookin real good man!
I can tell what your "sequel" coral wars will be though... That orange cap is gonna really start to spread out!

ReeferMac
02/08/2002, 10:15 AM
I can tell what your "sequel" coral wars will be though...

Rumble in the jungle parts 1,2, and 3 are starting in a few area's...
I've actually been trying to plan a little around some of those kinds of things... Putting branchy frags near plating/Table corals... Gives you something to work with, and try and force the plating corals to grow in a given direction (or just frag it in the others). Going to be interesting. I'm tempted to try it "Gary" style, and just let them have their way with one another. Putting up with the Rose has made me used to seeing slimy corals after work... At least these are slower growing/moving. I can see what's coming. I just don't want to have to constantly be re-arranging things because they're growing... or have a tank with a handful of frags with 6 inches of empty rock around each of them... Made water last night, heating up now, should be able to change 60 gallons out tonight. See if that reduces some of the tensions.

What's your sunday looking like... thinking of making a drive down to Buffalo if the weather's nice.

- Mac

ToddsReef
02/08/2002, 10:01 PM
AWESOME pics man!!!! I love that birdsnest...sooo *)$%#@! pink!! Hey Kevin, remember the frag that you gave me that I was asking you about the other night...I think that it was mine originally...that yellow polyped acro...thought you might think that was funny. Much enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing.
Todd

ToddsReef
02/08/2002, 10:02 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say: SIXTY GALLONS>>>Holy Crap!!!