PDA

View Full Version : COMAS-OMAS @Jenks Sat 9th

pwhitby
07/05/2005, 12:41 PM
As most of you know, we have organized a "behind the scenes" tour at the Jenks Aquarium on saturday. Several OMAS members have expressed a desire to join in on this, so I thought I would post and give you the details.

The plan is to meet at Jenks Aq. at 12.00noon at the front door. Spend an hour or so inside the aquarium and then hopefully go beind the scenes and see it all again from a different angle.

After that....your time is your own.

If you do want to join us on this, and havent added your name to the list, please sign up in the thread below:

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611812

that way I can give a rough estimate of numbers to the people giving the tour.

You will find other information in that thread as well.

Thanks,

Paul.

Gwalker
07/05/2005, 06:51 PM
Just a note. If anyone wants to go, please bring cash for the addmission fee. The group rate requires that there be only one method of payment. I think Paul will be getting a collection together at the aquarium to pay for the group, so please bring cash!

Gary

westernman89
07/06/2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks, Paul! OMAS people...behave yourselves. <G> Be sure to bring cash and sign up.

Eric West

pwhitby
07/08/2005, 10:48 AM
As you know, we will meet at 12.00 noon at the door...or preferably a little before.

I expect we will be a relatively large group, but so you can recognize me here is how I look.....

Tall dark and devilishly handsome.

...well the the dark bit is close, even though my hair is very short. I will be in green shorts and a black T-shirt with a yellow and red dragon on the back....alternatively...listen for the English accent.

I look forward to meeting you guys at Jenks,

Paul.

pwhitby
07/08/2005, 10:48 AM
OK Guys.

12.00 noon.....no later...... see ya tomorrow!

Paul.

Travis L. Stevens
07/08/2005, 11:15 AM
This is what he looks like after you interrupt him from a nice shower. I like the blue robe :lol: :p Just kidding
Just look for this guy. Whether or not he will be wearing his gi (sp?) is another story.

http://flowinghand.net/assets/images/paul_bio2_copy.gif

pwhitby
07/08/2005, 01:34 PM
Add 20lbs.....about right......(I was right about the devilishly handsome tho....LOL)