PDA

View Full Version : Website banner photo contest.

Rendos
07/02/2005, 11:55 AM
We need a really nice banner for our website. We are going to have a contest for the best banner design. I have a nice prize to offer the winner. How about a $50.00 gift certificate to MyReefCreations.com?

Here are the specifications.
I need the banner to be in .gif, or .jpg format. Banner size will need to be 800X150 pixels. Please feel free to use any of the photos on my site... http://fishman.smugmug.com if you don't have any of your own.

It needs to be marine or reef theme with the name of the club clearly on the banner. We are starting the contest now and it will run through July. We will vote and announce the winner at the August club meeting.

This contest is restricted to members of the West Tennessee Marine & Reef Aquarium Club. Commercial members are not eligible to win prizes. Banner will become property of the club, and not be used be anyone without written permission.

Thanks, and Good Luck!!

Richard

cschumaker
07/07/2005, 03:20 PM
working on one

Rendos
07/07/2005, 09:18 PM
I hope it's a good one.

Rendos
07/17/2005, 09:19 AM
Okay...oops! I gave away our gift certificates at the meeting last night. What was I thinking? Well, I will come up with a good prize for the banner. It may not matter...no one is sending me any banners to enter into the contest anyway.

cschumaker
07/20/2005, 11:41 AM
Doh! Guess I'd better get back to work then

Rendos
08/04/2005, 08:20 PM
Well, since no one has submitted a design, I guess I will just keep the prize myself.

I know someone out there has some web graphic skills. Let's see 'em.