PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite/biggest tank.... and favorite fish/fishes

predatorpassion
07/01/2005, 11:25 AM
Just curious... I started all fresh but now have 75 salt, 36 salt... but my ( familys) biggest tank is a freshwater 220... But my mom,brother, and I want to make it saltwater... I am wanting to put a divider out of rocks with rock glue ( or whatever it is called) and have two sides ( 110 gallons each) Because my brother is obbsessed with puffers ( he has liked them for about 7 or 8 yrs) and my all time favorite fish are lionfish! I love them so much... On one side I would have different species of lions ( most likely deepwater,fuzzy dwarf, antenna, radiata, and maybe a russels, no volitans just to big) and on the other side my brother wants to have different species of puffer ( about 3, his dogface,porcipine puffer and some other species) we would make a divider to eliminate the chance of the puffers pickin' on the lions or the lions envenomating the puffers and other fish...

okay that would be our largest tank
my lion "collection" currently contains
1: dwarf fuzzy 2" long
2: deepwater lion 4-6" long ( they both have great colors

I have not gotten the deepwater yet but it is on hold at ultimate reefs...

If I had a favorite species it would probably be the deepwater because of the eyes and because it and the zebra seem like the missing link between pterois and dendrochirus

sorry for the long post, here are my ( family) salt tanks/biggest tanks and my favorite fish... :D

predatorpassion
07/02/2005, 03:46 PM
:confused: :rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

TheMcs
07/02/2005, 03:56 PM
My only tank is a 58, so I guess that's my biggest/favorite.

Favorite fish is my black polymnus clown.

keckles
07/02/2005, 04:01 PM
Favorite tank: Oceanic 175 Bow
Biggest tank: 225
Favorite Fish: Crosshatch Trigger

Knyght
07/03/2005, 10:19 AM
Favorite tank: Man, that`s a loaded question :)
Biggest tank: 72gl bowfront
Favorite fish: Majestic Angel

:beachbum:

RamManOK
07/03/2005, 05:14 PM
Favorite tank: my 30 cube
Biggest tank: my 30 cube
Favorite fish: Lawnmower Blenny