PDA

View Full Version : August Mini-Conference in Pittsburgh

Adam
06/21/2005, 09:12 AM
Hi all,

I am sure you have your hands full with MACNA planning, but for anyone interested, please check out our site.

www.pmas.org has now been updated so that you can register for the conference on line!

WAMAS members, please use the mail in form. Indicate on the form that you are a WAMAS member and you will get a $40 registration rate. You will still be eligible for the rare coral raffle.

We will be adding a page with maps and lodging suggestions in the next day or so.

Also added... If you register online, you also recieve one free entry into our rare coral raffle! There will be one winner each for a frag of Cespitularia, Duncanopsammi and a healthy Elegance!

Hope to see you all there!

Adam

michaelg
06/22/2005, 09:51 PM
Awesome- sounds like a good show. I will let the guys know about it to make sure it gets listed on the website.

Michael

Adam
06/23/2005, 12:32 PM
Michael,

Nice to hear from you! Hope all is well. We would love to see some of you make it up.

BTW.... the anemone you gave me at the WAMAS conference is now anemones! The softie is growing, but slowly. I will have to find out from Eric what he thinks it is, but I suspect it could be Dampia.

If nothing else, I will see you a couple of weeks after our conference for MACNA.

Adam