PDA

View Full Version : Coral, LR, and critters give away!

mothra
06/18/2005, 12:34 PM
I was contacted by the person below, he asked me to let NVR members know that he is breaking down his tank, here's what he had to say:

I need to move and will be giving away alot of my corals and only keeping some frags for myself. If you know any members that are interested, please forward them my RC handle to e-mail me. I have lots of stuff to give away: digitata (purple, orange, and green), Hydnophora, zoos (orange and some other colors), pulsing xenia, small snails, some tonga branch (about 50-70 pounds), and colt coral. Thanks.

BJohnson

Brian

I believe he is in Stockton, he is on the original NVR mailing list, obviously you should contact him through RC as he requested.

bjohnson
07/06/2005, 11:41 PM
I have lots of requests on corals and rock. I would like for my stuff to go to NVR members. I am moving somewhat locally (Turlock) and will be starting up a 215 gal Oceanic tank, when things kind of slow down I want to actually make a NVR meeting. My hope is that NVR members will help me with frags later after my new tank has cycled (I plan on ordering different live rock). I would like for 2 people to come over and take everything and they split it up between NVR members. I am just so busy with the move that I don't have time for lots of people to come over and get a frag of this and a frag of that. I will leave it up to the NVR members to decide who these people will be. I would like to take care of all of this sometime next week if possible. Thanks.

Brian

prodman
07/07/2005, 06:50 AM
I am a BAR member and am local enough to hook you up with frags down the road . I would also be able to take everything. Thanks -PAul

yaston
07/15/2005, 06:04 PM
hey guys, do you guys still have the corals and live rock for pickup. I Live in stockton,ca so i can come by and pick them up very easily and quickly, and safely. please let me know, thanks

purebred166
07/15/2005, 10:14 PM
i sent him a pm and no reply. that was last week. i was looking to replenish my tank that had a near total die off. luckely i still have about 5 corals.lol

bjohnson
07/16/2005, 01:31 AM
Yaston and Purebred166 if the two of you can come and take everything at the same time that would be great. Sorry if I haven't replied, I have been really busy with the move.

Brian

purebred166
07/16/2005, 01:51 PM
i figured you were busy with getting ready to move and all. send me a message on how to get ahold of you. thanks