PDA

View Full Version : Highlands Ranch

Treble
02/03/2002, 10:01 PM
Anyone live in Highlands Ranch area? I am a new member as you can see, and looking for someone to talk to that lives in HR and would maybe want to frag trade or somethin. Anyone? :)

FishGeeek
02/07/2002, 02:10 PM
Well I would have thought we had someone in HR in the club. If you can come to the next meeting. There will be plenty of us to talk to there! Also fell free to use this board. Its a grerat place to ask questions.

HTH
Brain

Treble
02/07/2002, 08:01 PM
This place looks great, thanks for the welcome.

mlutze
02/16/2002, 11:38 AM
Hi Trebel

I am in Parker, not quite HR, but just across the highway. I am just getting into the hobby. So I do not have anything to trade. But thought that I would say hi:D

Mark

brainsurf
02/16/2002, 08:00 PM
Hey Trebel,

I'm in HR, near Cresthill Middle School. I don't really have anything to trade yet, but hopefully in the future.

Treble
02/18/2002, 07:28 PM
Mike, how old are you? I live like 1min away on foot from Cresthill MS. Do you have AOL instand messanger? It would be cool to have a reefer buddy sooo close to home! What LFS do you often visite? sounds like this could be the start of a beautiful friendship :)

brainsurf
02/27/2002, 10:49 PM
Hey Treble,
Sorry for the delay, I haven't been online lately. I'm in my high 20's. Only have MSN messenger. I visit some of the LFS's like Steve Chang's Reef & Pond, Neptunes, Great Barrier Reef, Reef Gallery, and just recently visited Marine Showcase. I don't really have a favorite.

By the way, I'm in need of some macro-algae if you have any.

My tank is a 29G w/a DSB(Southdown), Live rock, a BTA, mushrooms, and green star polyps. Unfortunately I lost a clown and a wrasse 3 weeks ago after a really old mouse pad was put in the sump to quiet a pump. So right now, no fish, but will be getting a couple here pretty soon.

Shoot me an e-mail if you want to meet up or something.

DrMilhouse
03/16/2002, 12:24 AM
I'm just a newbie with nothing set up at all, but for what it matters I'm just south of SW PLaza :)

I might be coming to you to seed mine when I have it set up :bum:

Exocet
03/17/2002, 01:19 AM
I live in Highlands Ranch. Currently setting up my 175 Bowfront, and moving all my 90G occupants into it.

After thats all done, I'll be fragging my branching hammer coral. This coral is a tank, I've had it for 5 years, and its now getting HUGE!! Its around the size of a Collegiate sized football now. If not a little bigger. I've fragged it in the past, and the cuts have done very well. One frag in my tank is now Softball size, and I gave one to Fishgeek a year or so ago, and his looks to be HUGE now as well :D

So, after I get this all setup.. I'd love to start trading with a lot of you!! I'm gonna have a LOT of spaces to fill in this 175!

Eric