PDA

View Full Version : Donation List

mothra
06/16/2005, 10:49 AM
The BOD decided that it would be best to keep track of all donations made, when they are raffled, and who is winning them - and to make this information public. There are multiple reasons why this is a good idea, one of them is just to give our sponsors and our club members piece of mind that everything donated is raffled off to the club.

The link is now on our website (Donation Manifest) or you can click here (http://nvreefers.org/donationManifest.php) . We could use everyone's help who has donated or won something to make sure we get those items on the list. Prior to April we were only loosely keeping tabs on this.

On behalf of NVR - Thank you to all our sponsors and everyone who has personally donated to the club.

Happy Reefing!
Jacob.

lanxang
06/16/2005, 01:55 PM
Cool. It serves two purposes. Now I know the name of the coral I won. Well what my wife won anyways.

And the winner for the most prizes won goes to Dan! :) I wish I had his luck. I'll play the lotto every day.

lanxang
06/16/2005, 01:59 PM
I just looked again and Dan is not the big winner. It's Shawn. Oops. :) I should get back to work now.

mothra
06/16/2005, 02:14 PM
Well... I know there are more than a few missing items on there donated by individuals, and possibly some items that sponsors donated and were overlooked and raffled off.

So Dan may have won more than we know! Interesting though how a MARS member has won so much in the single meeting he came to, we may have found someone with more luck than Dan!

lanxang
06/16/2005, 03:26 PM
I think that Dan and Shawn are up there in winnings. For a family that wins the most, it would have to go to Stephan. They have been winning since the club began and I believe they win something at every meeting also.

Bamm Bamm
06/21/2005, 02:06 PM
Ok here's some overlooked Items I've won..
Aquascene Tshirt.. well I have one..anyways..
looks pretty accurate though. there we're some items I'd donated mostly salt and such that I don't see on there and I've about 5 or so more frags and such that weren't on there. OZ had donated some I won and such..

mothra
06/21/2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks Dan, I'll update that info. I remember you donated some frags, but I don't know what they were or who won them. I do have the donations from Oz (Rob) in there. Do you recall how many bags of salt you donated or who won it?

Bamm Bamm
06/22/2005, 07:43 PM
I believe I donated a total of two or three bags I don't remember what kind though. I can't remember who won them either sorry I'm not more of a help=)..

sagitariuscbc
06/26/2005, 12:47 PM
glad to see i am towards the top when it comes to winnings! i thank you all for making this possible. i look forward to our next encounter!
what a great club:thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!
shawn!~)

lanxang
06/26/2005, 08:56 PM
you missed out yesterday meeting. Minh took home majority of the prizes.

Bamm Bamm
06/29/2005, 11:15 AM
I'm going to miss the frag swap next weekend as well.. Laguna Seca Motocrycle races=)

mothra
06/29/2005, 12:08 PM
I won't be there either, hosting a bach. party for a friend.

Bamm Bamm
06/29/2005, 12:45 PM
NICE>... We're going to Vegas for mine=)

mothra
06/29/2005, 02:09 PM
Thats the way to do it. So when are you tying the knot?

Bamm Bamm
06/30/2005, 04:47 PM
tentatively set for next may but could very well change to June..

plankton
07/05/2005, 02:09 PM
Jake,

Great work and sure to be useful when speaking with current and potential sponsors.

Scott