PDA

View Full Version : Brand New 45-gal reef setup $375/OBO

toplevel555
06/11/2005, 05:15 PM
Brand New All Glass 45-gallon aquarium reef/saltwater set up tank with oak trim (dimensions are 36x12x18).

System set up includes: fish tank, Coralife aqualight retrofit system with compact fluorescent bulbs & independent switch for dawn & dusk effect, Emperor 400 filter system, Deluxe Prizm protein skimmer w/water surface adaptor, 60lbs of Arag-live indo-pacific black sand.

I originally purchased this as a reef setup, however it could also be use either as a saltwater fish only tank or fresh water.

I spent well over $500 on this set up. The tank was $100, the lighting system was over $200, the filter system was $80, the protein skimmer was another $100 and the sand was almost $60, note this were the actual prices I paid w/o including tax.

*Note if using for fresh water set up, the Arag-live indo-pacific black sand will not work, you will need to get different type of gravel. Also this setup does not comes with a stand or canopy, however I do have an used matching pine oak stand & canopy that would be willing to include for the right price since I'm currently using them on my 30-gal set up.

I’m selling this set up because I've now decided to upgrade to a bigger tank system. My loss is your gain, I’m only asking $325/OBO. This would make a perfect set up for a beginner or professional hobbyist.

If interested please contact Willy @ 608-215-8469.