PDA

View Full Version : Pics to share

kmagyar
02/01/2002, 01:57 PM
Couple cool macros. What can I say. Its too windy to go outside.

My purple stylaster
http://usr.myip.org/magyar/stylaster_macro.JPG

Pink Stylo (thanks Dave)

http://usr.myip.org/magyar/pinkstylo.JPG

Playfair
02/01/2002, 03:02 PM
Don't you work, dude?

Nice"frag break" line on the stylaster.

What a gorgeous stylo frag! Your purple teeny piece is doing great also, thanks!

kmagyar
02/01/2002, 04:03 PM
Works closed today. Believe it or not thats not a frag break. Its the actual end of the coral. Some tips look like that others look rounded. Its wierd.

ToddsReef
02/03/2002, 11:19 PM
Sweet pics man!

ReeferMac
02/05/2002, 10:35 AM
So which one of you do I have to blow to get a frag?
It's gonna be a long time before I can order any new heads, and you all already have frags of everything out of my tank, so I'm running out of trading material...
('cept that purple Acro... hmmm... maybe I can use that to haggle a piece of that out of one of you guys....)

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
02/05/2002, 11:16 AM
Mac- you got any of my pink pocillopora????????

ReeferMac
02/05/2002, 12:52 PM
Gary - Don't have any of "your's", but I do have a couple frags of "a" pink Poico. I'm guessing they're all the same, although admittedly mine's not very pink. Have two pieces (one mounted for a trade, the other's on a piece of LR I'm not removing), and the higher one (trade frag) has decent color. They're both very white however, with a faint Pink coloring to them. You got any pics of yours up on the website?

- Mac

ToddsReef
02/05/2002, 01:07 PM
Mac,
Gary's pink poci is the one in my tank.
Todd

ReeferMac
02/05/2002, 04:37 PM

ReeferMac
02/05/2002, 04:37 PM
Todd Spake at me:
Gary's pink poci is the one in my tank.

Well mine's NOTHING like that color! Makes me wonder if it's not the lights tho...

BTW - gimme a call sometime (don't have your #). We need to get together and talk about your buddy.

- Mac

Playfair
02/05/2002, 04:56 PM
So which one of you do I have to blow to get a frag?

Oooh, hope my kids don't see that! (not that they would get it, but she might start asking q's I don't want to answer lol)

Mac, I have the mount from that pink Stylo that I couldn't bare to part with when Keith took the frag... It's yours, if you call it even from my dog eating all of your Golden Pearls!

ReeferMac
02/05/2002, 05:04 PM
Dave Spaketh:Mac, I have the mount from that pink Stylo that I couldn't bare to part with when Keith took the frag... It's

LOL.. I told you before we were even, but if it'll make you feel any better, I'll take the frag!
I still have your "Vellum" Disks over here too I need to return. Aquired a DC fan from work that I want you to take a look at too... We should get together soon. My Saturday's for February are gone, so it will have to be a weeknight or Sunday, but gimme a call sometime when you're not too busy.

Thanks.

- Mac