PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new!

fish04
02/01/2002, 11:49 AM
Hello everyone!
I am really excited to find a "Rochester" reef club. I would like to become involved....so some one give me the low down. When are meetings, where do you all meet, etc, etc.

I always have thought there are enough of us in the area that are involved in the hobby, but I always wondered why there wasn't a "organized" club.

Good to find you all, and I look forward to meeting you!

cperson
02/01/2002, 01:12 PM
Visit our website for some basic info on the club.
http://usr.myip.org/

kmagyar
02/01/2002, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the club. Its not just a club for rochestites, there are people from PA, Buffalo (myself), and in between. Dedicated reefers travel a far for small frags and just to check out other peoples setups. If you ever come this way (tonawandas) feel free to drop me an email and stop by.

Gary Majchrzak
02/01/2002, 01:52 PM
Welcome! What's your set-up like?

fish04
02/01/2002, 02:13 PM
Well....

I have "downsized" in the past year. I ran a 55 for three years, and gave up once my son was born. I had at one time a 55 reef, a 75 fishonly, a 29 fishonly, and a 27 fishonly. Now.... I have a 10 nano and I just started a 2.5. I know....but its not the size that counts it's the motion of the ocean ;0)

Hey! I may just have to use that as my signature now!

The specs, and an old pic is available at my website www.geocities.com/tkadixon/animals

Let me know what you think!

_ShotgunShrimp_
02/03/2002, 10:28 PM
welcome to the club fish... im in shortsville email me some time maybee i can share some softys or sumthin with yah or just hang out ... Demose@rochester.rr.com