PDA

View Full Version : Cayman Islands Trip

billsreef
06/26/2000, 07:56 PM
I'm heading for the Caymans on Weds. WooHoo :D My daughter is visiting Grandma and Grandpa so this will also be a good getaway for me and the wife ;)

We're spending a couple of days on Grand Cayman where I hope to take my wife on the submarine tour, she doesn't dive and I've allways wanted to be able to get down to the depths with me. From there we hop over to Cayman Brac for a week. Excellent diving and snorkeling over there. I get to go for total immersion, morning dives on the walls while my wife sleeps in and afternoon snorkeling with my wife.

One of our plans is to find the rare Cayman Island Blue Iguana outside of the zoo. So I will get some topside trekking too. While diving I am going to try fitting one of my dive lights with a red filter for night diving in order to get up and close to critters for macro photography. My other trick will to be try for a really good Barracuda shot, they keep getting to close to focus :D now if I can find one that will stay a couple of feet back I should be able to pull it off :)

I'll give you all the report when I get back, I'll try to get some pics processed and posted relatively fast when I return.

Bill

------------------
Bill

If damsels grew as big as sharks, the sharks would run in fear!
My dive photos (http://hometown.aol.com/billsreef/)
ICQ 56222784

horge
07/01/2000, 08:34 AM
Waiting...
:p