PDA

View Full Version : Just dropping in to say hello.

dogstar74
05/31/2005, 12:55 AM
It's nice to see that Tucson has a local group. Howdy all! Currently I am a Podiatry resident at the VA hospital. I have been dabbling in Reef tanks and FOWLR for about 4 years now. I started in Des Moines while in podiatry school, and moved my 90 gal to Utah. It was there for one year and then we moved to Tucson for the residency. I was unwilling to move the tank to Tucson so I downsized in Utah and only brought my 20 gal with me. That is my current set up. But with two kids, and on a resident's salary, well the fish tank is only a holding tank right now for my two false percs and a whole herd of Aiptasia. Oh well, I'll tackle the aiptasia when I have more time and money.

I think it's great that you all have meetings, and I will try to attend when I can. Just post about when there will be a meeting in June, And I'll see if I can be there.

See ya around!

cerreta
05/31/2005, 11:28 PM
Welcome! Would you be interested in adding zoos to your tank? I am trying to organize a group buy in June, depending on the quality of zoos that this vendor ships.

ghostbear29
06/01/2005, 11:20 AM
WELCOME!!!! Hope to see you at the meeting this month(june). Anyway, PM me your info so I can update the meeting list, long over due by the way!!!