PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hello

mjolinir
05/29/2005, 02:24 AM
I have been reading your threads for a few weeks and learning here and there. thought i would introduce myself.

i am new to the salt water hobby. I have been planning a wall tank for several years and have just found the tank i need to accomplish it, now i just have to build the wall. I started my salt water effort with a 39 gal tall eclipse system III, after many modifications i went to a low 55 gal reef. i just found a 150 imperial gallon today and i cant wait to put it together.

I have been looking for a place to find information about this hobby just about everywhere i can find. when i went to oasis tropical fish Hector told me about this site and i had been checking it just about every day. Well, I guess thats my hello, i hope when i have a question i can maybe find the answer to it on your threads.

Have a good one!

jeasley
05/29/2005, 06:54 AM
Welcome. Man, the Tucson reefers are overrun with firefighters. Cool!

I too am new, just picked up a used system mid April. I am about to complete a 210 gallon tank installation. We have a large range of skills and experience. Feel free to ask any questions and hopefully one of us can help!

Roll221
05/29/2005, 02:32 PM
Welcome to RC, now the addiction officially begins!

Ed

cerreta
05/29/2005, 06:40 PM
Welcome! Need any help, let us know. What's up with the firefighters and reefin?

BigDaddy
05/30/2005, 04:39 PM
They only work like 10 days a month, so they have plenty of time to enjoy the hobby.

Welcome mjolinir!

ffjpayne
05/30/2005, 05:38 PM
thats right and while we are at work we have plenty of time to read and learn stuff off the internet

ghostbear29
06/01/2005, 11:24 AM
Welcome, and please PM your info so I can update my list and get a plan for the next meeting. thanks.

Tucson_Phish
06/13/2005, 12:38 AM
Welcome Brother....

I'm always up for help! feel free to ask.. I think I met you the other day