PDA

View Full Version : would like to join

johara
01/29/2002, 01:05 PM
Hi all. I live in Alameda and am interested in joining BARE. I wasn't clear from the website how to join. I'm bummed I missed the recent meeting at Tropical Paradise - almost in my backyard! When and where is the next meeting? I just moved my 12 year old 55g reef to a 155 bowfront so a frag meeting sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you.

Johara

Reefer Dude
01/29/2002, 10:59 PM
Hey Johara!

Thanks for the interest in the club. The next meetings location has not been figured out yet. It is going to either be at one of our members house in Dublin or at Tropical Paradise. But it will be February 21. I work in Alameda and would love to see your setup. I spend my lunches jumping from Alameda Aquatics and Amazon. I have not been to Amazon lately to see how they are recovering from the fire. Well drop me a line and maybe we can get together for lunch or something. I will let you know where the next meeting is going to be by next week.

Elliot22288
02/03/2002, 03:44 PM
Hehe, february 21st, 1 day before my birthday :)

mcbaes72
02/07/2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Reefer Dude
...The next meetings location has not been figured out yet. It is going to either be at one of our members house in Dublin or at Tropical Paradise. But it will be February 21...

I would like to join B.A.R.E., too. But your site is down (I saw the other post where it stated this). I would like to be a member and I'm very interested in meeting everyone sometime this month, whenever a location is established.

I'm from the Solano County area and I don't mind the drive. Please let me know if this is okay. Thanks. :)

-Michael.

Tenner
02/09/2002, 12:20 AM
Hello all,

For those of you wanting to join the club. The easist way is to simply come to a meeting and speak with Justin (president) or Paul (V. president).

The club dues are $30 per year, pro-rated based on September.

Sorry for the web site being so outdated. We hope to have that all squared away soon. The old web site is back online....OLD!

Hope to see you at the next meeting on the 21st.

Thanks
Matthew