PDA

View Full Version : Looking to relocated

sheik_yerbouti
05/25/2005, 01:12 PM
Hello All.

I am a reef guy from Rochester, NY that has been in the hobby since sept 04. I have a 72g reef and am really enjoying it so far. My sister lives in NC and has had a 120g FOWLR for a few years now.
I am looking into moving to NC to be closer to my family. I think it is a beautiful area that I have spent a lot of time visiting. I even proposed to my wife in Blowing Rock...just a fantastic place to live.
Anyways, I currently work for T-Mobile USA (wireless carrier) in the telecom industry. Just wondering if anyone could help me with other telecom industries in NC. I would like to start searching for a job this year and hope to move next year after selling our home.

I anyone is willing to help me find a telecom company in the area (specifically near and north of Charlotte) , it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Russ

I have been to a few reef shops in NC. What are the major ones so that I may check them out next time I am down there.

marietrg
05/26/2005, 06:45 PM
I think there is an area called Triangle Park north of Charlotte. It's in Raleigh-Durham. You might be able to find something there.