PDA

View Full Version : Buying another tank

Jerry Gonzales
01/29/2002, 08:22 AM
Well Folks,
Looks like I am going to be buying a 180gallon tank from someone real soon. I am going to be paying 700$ for it. It comes with a oak stand and a small R/O unit, plus some other freshwater stuff, and power heads. I am going to probably drill the tank for some in the tank returns. It comes with a wet dry, but I don't really want the hang on boxes anymore. If I have to use them then thats fine. The tank looks to be in excellent shape as well as the stand. It doesn't come with a hood, but I will take a crack at building one. I am going to try using PVC as a reef structure suppurt system. I want to have some nice overhangs and ledges. Well tell me what you think about the price. Also I will have my 75g with oak top and stand for sale if anyone needs it.
Jerry:D

qtip
01/29/2002, 03:43 PM
Hey, Jerry, was my 180 in that bad a shape, that you didn't want mine? It was at such a better price.

Que

Jerry Gonzales
01/30/2002, 01:33 AM
Sorry Que,
I was planning on going with a 125g, But I seen a nice tank and here I am. This tank is a lot newer and has the type of stand my wife wants. You Know women do make most of the final decisions on what goes in the house. Heck she even picked out our house ,lol. I thought about making my own stand, but she didn't like my ideas!!!! Sorry Jerry:)

qtip
01/30/2002, 10:14 AM
Hey, man thanks for even coming to look at it. It has served me well for the last 2 years. But, just like you, the wife says she doesn't want it anymore, so its gotta go. Well, I hope the one you found works out great for you, I know you will have it looking great in no time. Thanks, man.

P.S. Sorry to here about the move tradegy, I do have some polyp frags, and maybe a colt frag, if you want. Let me know.