PDA

View Full Version : June Meeting

z28cam
05/17/2005, 11:01 PM
If no one has volunteered to host the June meeting already, We would be more than happy to host it. I decided to post this as quick as I could so that more people would be able to figure out thier schedules ahead of time and more of us could get together and meet.

We will be moving to Chicago soon, and would like everyone to have the opportunity to see our tank before it is taken down and moved south :)

We do plan to still be involved in the reef club after we move. Everyone we have met so far at the meetings have been such good people, easy to talk to, and fun to be around.

So that being said. If someone out there spoke up about hosting the June meeting before me, speak now or forever hold your piece :D

~Joe~

nellie54914
05/17/2005, 11:15 PM
I haven't heard anything, I think you're first. Then I can stare at your tank forever again! Hmmm...I seem to recall something about bloody marys... :)

z28cam
05/17/2005, 11:32 PM
There will definitely be Bloody Marys :beer:

kass03
05/17/2005, 11:33 PM
I doubt any of us are gonna fight ya for it :fun2:

I would love to see your tank again. I stared at it forever also and did'nt wanna leave lol.

Thanks for offering Joe.
Maybe if we all cry enough you won't move :sad2:

kass

z28cam
05/18/2005, 12:12 AM
We will still be around for most of the meets. But if you wanna see the 210 in person when its up you will have to drive 3 hours :)

Probably will be able to bring alot of not so common frags to the meets. The stores in chicago have a better variety of corals.

~Joe~