PDA

View Full Version : Corals for sale

Ludwigia73
05/15/2005, 12:46 PM
Should be the last time before the frag swap...

I have the following:
Candycane coral - 10 heads and 4 baby heads. Heads are getting full inflation, and they love to be fed! -- $20

Sinularia - This is not a frag. This piece is about 4-5" tall, with lots of arms (around 15-20 arms, very fuzzy, nice and green.) -- $15

Xenia Elongata - 4 stalks, on smallish rocks, medium size --- $5 ea

Chaetomorpha algae (brillo pad algae) Best for refugiums! Super green! -- $7 for sandwich baggie, full of pods.

Anthelia -- Big stuff! Large polyps, most about 1 1/2" tall, with 1" long fingers. Tan now, under 6500k, but will get a little green. Green shows nicely under actinics. -- $15

I'll also be getting rid of lots of live sand, so if anyone needs 5 lbs to seed your sand, Lots of spaghettie worms. I'll throw it in free if you're buying a coral from me. Drop me a pm if you're interested. THanks!

Chris

TimD
05/15/2005, 12:50 PM
Chris gives great Xenia. The two frags I got from him 2 months ago are now 4 separate colonies, all pulsing great.

GregM779
05/15/2005, 06:42 PM
How about some pics

dpdash
05/15/2005, 07:20 PM
Chris, I pm'd you, I'll take all of it.
Doug

Ludwigia73
05/15/2005, 08:06 PM
Anthelia sold, rest is on hold for doug.

stellablu
05/16/2005, 12:57 AM
I agree with Tim! The xenia he gave me have spread and it has only been just over a month, I believe. I also got a Kenya tree off him that is doing fantastic! :)

Avian
05/22/2005, 06:18 PM
Chris, that bubble i purchased from you is doing great. It likes to munch on mysis shrimp. It has gotten bigger and has a nice pimk/peach color to it. It is under some intense PCs in the upper portion of the tank.

Now I know what you mean when you said it packed a sting! I had a xenia next to it and one of it's sweeper tentacles lashed out and killed it! The hairy mushroom didn't seem to phased by its sweepers.

Anyway just wanted to say that I am enjoying the coral and look forward to giving it more space to grow when I upgrade next month.

Ludwigia73
05/23/2005, 08:02 PM
Well, I warned ya! I never give corals to anyone if they may do harm to their tank without a stern warning first! Great to hear it's doing well. I think I'm done selling anything until the frag swap, so watch for me there! I'm slowly getting away from the selling aspect, as I'm slowly pushing the tank where I really want to go.