PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need some Cyclop-eeze?

nellie54914
05/12/2005, 02:53 PM
I'm buying a frozen bar of cyclop-eeze from gooch, but it's a lot more than I need. He said it's a half-pack, about 3/4lb. Last time I got a package half that size and it lasted me 5 months and I barely made a dent in it. SOMEBODY (ok, me! :p) left it out overnight so I need to get more. I'm going to get it either way, but if anybody wants to buy a chunk I'll have extra. I'm only looking to keep probably a 1/4 of it, that will prbably last me a year!

Anyway, if anyone's interested it would be $5.25 for a 1/4 of what I'm getting. I'm not trying to make any $$, it's just what I'm paying divided by 4. It's just way too much for me and would probably last me 10 years (if it stayed good that long and I didn't leave it out overnight)!

Let me know, I'm going to try to pick it up before the meeting but not sure yet if that's possible, still working on that with gooch. But if I do I can bring it to the meeting on Sunday.

~michelle

aberg12012
05/13/2005, 06:50 PM
Michelle... I've never actually used cyclop-eeze. Could you describe it to me? I think I remember it being a food enhancer type thing? I might be intarested.

aberg12012
05/13/2005, 07:16 PM
Aw heck... just put me down for some. :p Can't go wrong for 5 bucks. I looked it up on their website... looks like something I could use. Just sounds like something that after it thaws, is just tiny little things that'll just cloud my water and drive my fish nutz trying to eat it. lol

scooters reef
05/13/2005, 07:25 PM
I'll take another fourth, if you got it picked up. Since I didn't manage to make it up there at all :(

LOL, aberg, that's a pretty good description :)

kass03
05/13/2005, 08:07 PM
I sent you an email

kass

nellie54914
05/14/2005, 04:33 PM
I'll bring it along tomorrow to the meeting. Kass emailed me about it first so she has first dibs, but I think she just wants a 1/4 anyway so there's a chunk for aberg & scooter too then. It doesn't look like it's that much but just a shaving of it is quite a bit of food!

aberg--my fish go nuts for it. It doesn't make the water cloudy, and my zoos and stuff eat it too, I never see any of it laying on the bottom. Oh, and the shrimp love it too. It stays suspended really well, floats around a lot. I'm not sure if it's that particular food cuz I feed my fish a few different things, but their colors are really bright. Gooch feeds his fish that, he says he just switches off between cyclop-eeze, mysis shrimp and sometimes blood worms (I think blood worms). That's where I got it the first time too just after we started, we got all our live rock from him and he recommended it.

~michelle

kass03
05/14/2005, 07:27 PM
Yes I just want one so theres enough for everyone.
I have the frozen pump bottle of it and I love it but that costs alot more.
I'll bring a cooler for mine so it doesnt unthaw
Thanks Nellie

kass

aberg12012
05/15/2005, 01:46 AM
While at the meeting I got plenty of freezer space, of coarse. So not to worry except for the ride home. Anyways, sounds like something that will be in the same line as the Bio Life plankton that I feed? (My fish don't go nutz over that though.) I'm curious to try the Cyclop-eeze. I normally feed the Bio Life after lights out, when the SPS and my one LPS are fully extended.